JOIN OUR TEAM.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR TALENTED PEOPLE AND UNFORGETTABLE COLLEAGUES.
At ADORAS atelier architecture we are looking for a BIM DRAFTSMAN to be part of our team and take charge of the development of projects in Alicante.
ADORAS atelier architecture is an architecture workshop with offices in Alicante and Madrid and its made up of a multidisciplinary and multigenerational professional team that simultaneously brings together experience, youth and vocation. ADORAS has a wide portfolio in all fields of architecture with projects from small to large scale, research and theory.
We are currently especially involved in the development of large residential projects (BTS and BTR) through the national territory for the main market players where differentiation through design and landscape integration prevails. Our team is flexible, ambitious and collaborative, always open to new ideas to continue improving and with special attention from management to motivational well-being, knowledge development and professional growth.
Candidates should have a strong design sensibility, a flexible mindset and a strong capacity for self-management and teamwork.
The tasks to be performed will consist of:
- Delineation of drawings required for the definition of each project phase.
- Elaboration of models based on guidelines from the team of engineers and architects, coordination of installations, architecture and structures.
- Parameterization of project elements.
- Accredited BIM training in Revit, Vectorworks software…
- Graphic and artistic expression skills.
- Export of models between different BIM environment software using common exchange formats (IFC, NWC, etc.).
- Strong drawing, drafting and element definition skills.
- Responsibility, organization and planning.
- Ability to work in a team, but also autonomously.
- Be very thorough in design protocols.
- Possess techniques and skills capable of arranging, organizing and combining information.
- To be disciplined in carrying out tasks.
IN ADDITION, IT WILL BE AN ASSET:
- English level.
- Knowledge in other BIM drawing softwares, ArchiCad, Allplan….
- Capacity for graphic expression and infographics.
- Knowledge of various visualization programs.
WHAT DO WE BRING TO THE TABLE?
- Being part of a multidisciplinary team of great professional talent.
- Participation in large projects with a high social impact.
- Participation in the development of an adapted and sustainable landscape in each of the projects motivated by the environmental ethics of the atelier.
- Creativity when thinking of innovative solutions to generate a great impact.
- Constant learning about the sector, trends and new methodologies creatively applied to the projects.
- Our proactivity when it comes to go beyond.
- The ability to organize and take initiative in each of the details we work on.
- Collective motivation when working as a team, creating and conceptualizing new ideas.
TYPE OF SELECTIVE PROCESS
1. First interview.
2. Practical case where will have to demonstrate the skill in the use of the programs and knowledge mentioned in the “skills” section will be assessed.
3. Second interview.
The candidates who are interested in the offer, please send an email under the subject “DELINEANTE” to email@example.com along with the following documentation:
- Motivation letter highlighting previous experience for the position, ambitions, availability and your salary expectation.
- your CV
- your PDF portfolio (maximum 10MB).
Please do not send links to online portfolios.